Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 34.... Is this what is ahead for the next year???

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all ,..... I hope you are all having a great weekend. Camping, or on a picnic, or fishing, or just plain having an awesome family time. I worked today, mostly by choice, because I have other plans for later, but...I realized this is the FIRST memorial day weekend I have worked ...in...... pretty much....FOREVER !!!! Wow. I am usually off camping with kids and family. Even when I worked for big company's like Harbor Wholesale I didn't work on Memorial Day weekend. So...it was a bit strange to be the one behind the counter.
However...not soooo bad. I had an awesome co-worker...Miss Allie Booth, thank you. You are awesome..fast, hard working and always full of smiles. I really do love working with you :) Most of our customers today were pretty happy...all set to enjoy their time off, their family get togethers, picnics, fishing trips and fun. It actually went in "spurts"....no one, and then long line ups...pretty much all day long. I actually only had 2 cranky customers...one...who assumed it would be just fine, while I was making 6 drinks, and dealing with a line up...to throw a note on the counter, with her drink and tell me she would be back to get it.....and when she came back.. I had a line up of 7 people. Her response...to give me a dirty look and tell me to ...FORGET her drink. Hey lady...no problem. The second one...a lady who informed me I was not "Properly Trained" when I put chocolate drizzle on her whip cream for her Mocha Frap. Well.....just for your info lady.... I made it exactly how I was trained. So.....you know what I want to tell you...( and it's not very nice ). Instead, I scrapped off her whip cream and re did it. ARRRGGG !!!!
Anyhow, it was a tough day, an interesting day, but also a day to ....evaluate...my situation. I somehow have to make it one more year...until June 2013. I am not sure I can.... I am not sure I am up to it. I am sooooooo Burned out.
HELP..........

No comments:

Post a Comment