Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 18... just a few pictures today

Today  was a slow day. I actually have to admit, I didn't even think about Alaska. Too concentrated on the weekend. It's Mothers Day, so that means... MY DAY. And, it is supposed to be AWESOME weather...warm, sunny and a bit like summer. After work today, I worked on the 5th wheel...planning on camping soon. Summer is fast approaching and I want to be ready. While I was out there...re-stocking, checking supplies, I realized how much I can Hardly wait to just ...be camping ...anywhere...just camping.
So, sitting here tonight, trying to decide what I should write, I thought...hey, maybe I will just post a couple of pictures, to show you once again...what I am going to.
Have a great night...and a Wonderful Mothers Day weekend. I probably won't post again until after the weekend...everyone is busy, BBQ's , family dinners, picnics...so... once again, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mom's and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment