Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 52..... Still on game !!!

Well, I am feeling pretty bad. I have really slacked off on here... making it look like I am not on track, not staying on point. But ... I really am...at least in spirit.
The last couple of days I have had to make a few trips across town, and every time I make that drive... I am appalled at that dangerous traffic, the poor drivers...the unsafe, dangerous drivers...who really don't care anymore, about anyone else.
I am afraid, every time I drive thru this town. I am afraid every time I think about my grandsons learning to drive. Yesterday, in a matter of just about  a 1/4 of a mile, I had someone pull out directly in front of me, in busy traffic, with a california license plate, another person run a red light after all the rest of us had stoppped...and I saw one more car pull out of kentucky fried chicken, right in the path of a big truck. AAAARrrgghhhh. What is wrong with these people. Do they really believe they are invincible. When their car crashes into a big old truck... they must figure they will be just fine. I guess they forgot about all the innocent and ( guilty ) victims of car crashes. The ones who die...the ones who are forever affected by someone elses stupidy and arrogance. Today.. I went and picked up my grandson from his piano..and on the way home, less than a mile's distance... I was "followed" or perhaps "harassed" or " tailgated" by a little red Toyota pickup .... who thought it was totally acceptable to follow me at such a close distance..that I was convinced he would end up in my trunk if I even tapped my brakes. But....luckily, he took advantage of a temporary moment in traffic...a tiny little space...and he was able to whip around me...jump in front of someone else....then whip around them...and jump back in front of me. Wow....this guy was good.   "AND TOTALLY STUPID" give me a break. !!!!!! I want to live a few more years... !!!! And I want my girls and my grand kids to live a few more years !!!!
I am sick and tired of distracted... impatient.... arrogant...and ignorant drivers.
Get off the road and give the rest of us a chance to survive.
I can hardly wait to go back to the kenai peninsula, and have most of the road to myself again. There are far too many people here now...and sadly ....everyday I work I meet more people who have just moved here. Dammm ...stop coming here...this is exactly why we are leaving. Tooooo many Californians...tooo many Arizonians...too many ...everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment