Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 4, a picture of Camp Run-A-Muck

Hi on Thursday evening...day 4 of our countdown. Today I decided it was time to upload a bunch of photos of our 2006 summer in Alaska. It is hard to describe to someone how amazingly beautiful Alaska is...if they have never been there. So...for the next few days. I thought I would try to entice you all to visit Alaska yourselves. It is truely a beautiful state...but......I thought I should first of all....show you camp run-a-muk...
 I really believe I can spend a lot of time here :)
And... if you look in the lower corner of this picture, you will see a red and white camper,,,and a red and black pickup. That was us the summer we spent up here in Soldotna.
Well, thats it for tonight...and I will try and show you all why we love it so much. Have a great night...and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment