Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 3

Well, here we are, day 3 ...of 412 days. Wow, I have a lot of days left to blog...and I intend to come up with a thought of the day ...everyday. What I am going to come up with is another story...but I promise to stay on track...everyday.
So...today I came up with an awesome idea. My biggest issue with RVing it...is....to have to sit in uncomfy chairs, or lawn chairs....when I have the most amazing recliner chair, and so does Don. So....I decided tonight..that what we have to do is remove the uncomfy, ugly old fold down couch in our rv...completely  remove it...and in it's place, we will put both of our recliner chairs...our soft and comfy, cushy recliners...in its place. So..the seating and comfort issue is settled...we can sit back and relax,but the next issue is...TV. So, today I decided that Don needs to make a special TV mount. We will buy a new flat screen tv...about 32" ....we will build a mount that can fold down from the ceiling...something that we can pull down when we want to watch tv...then fold back up when done. What a cool concept. Big screen TV in a small RV. Then to top it off..... I discovered today that there is such a thing as a RV washer/dryer...all in one...only 24 inches x 33.5...that does both...washes and dry's all in one. Wow..sounds like it was made for us.
So...once again , I am running out of negatives...the positives just keep mounting up :)
I will keep you all posted with our up and coming ideas...:) and once again...have a great night:)

1 comment:

  1. You sure are putting a lot of thinking into this future! :0

    ReplyDelete