Saturday, April 20, 2013

5 Weeks!!!

Its only 5 weeks and the adventure begins. To me the time is flying ... Literally screaming by in a blur . Seems every time I look at the calendar another week is gone ... Where as I thought it was only a few days . I have moments of shear and utter panic ... Moments of profound sadness and worry ... But then I take a deep breath and the depth of this up and coming adventure hits me !!!!! And I'm so excited . We are pretty much ready to go ... A few last minute things .. Re-packing .. Organizing .. Numerous small tedious chores but when the end of May arrives we will be ready .
It is funny how every time I go into town I run into someone I know ... And the first thing they say is .... " what ??? You haven't left yet ??? " Well pretty soon they won't be able to ask me that anymore .. Because we will be on the road ..... And then the way time flys it won't seem long at all and they will all be asking ... " What ??? You are back already ?? "
HaHa 😀 Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment